Firestone's Ultra High Performance Summer run-flat tire. Firehawk Wide Oval RFT is designed to provide temporary mobility in the event of complete air loss due to a puncture, along with responsive handling and traction in dry and wet conditions.
Features and Benefits:
• High performance silica-enhanced L.L. Carbon tread rubber compound.
• Independent-block, directional tread design to blend responsive handling along with wet and dry traction.
• Circumferential and lateral grooves team up to provide hydroplaning resistance.
• Twin steel belts reinforced with spirally wrapped nylon ply to provide strength, stability and high-speed capability.
• Sidewall reinforcements that allow temporary mobility (up to 50 miles at 55 mph) in the event of air loss or a flat tire.
There are no ratings for this tire.
There are no reviews for this tire.