The new high performance all-terrain tire!
The new Dynapro AT2 delivers a superior blend of all-around performance in the all-terrain segment. Designed to strike a perfect balance between off-road traction and on-road stability. The extra biting edge provides more traction and stability in wet, snowy and dry conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-directional grooves and sipes: Grooves and sipes are arranged to create better traction in any direction.
- Biting block edge: Extra biting edge provides more traction and snow performance.
- Locking shoulder lugs: Protruding mix of shoulder lugs provide additional off-road traction.
- Step block edge technology: Step block edge technology acts as a sound barrier, which helps to reduce road noise that primarily emanates from the pattern groove.
- Block-chain control system: A tie bar between the shoulder increases ride comfort by optimizing movement between the blocks, while also aiding in noise reduction.
- Aero shoulder technology: The passage at the shoulder naturally radiates road noise.
- Long wear tread rubber: A specially formulated compound increases mileage while reducing chip and cut from off-road driving.
- Wider tread and advanced foot print: Results in more evenly distributed stress, leads to longer tread life and uniform wear.
- Long tread wear compound: Makes tread life longer.
- Reinforced under-tread gauge: Increased belt durability and steering performance. Helps to prevent external damage.
- Nylon-reinforced belts: Increased belt durability and steering performance. Helps to prevent external damage.
- High strength steel belt: Improve steering and durability.
- Reinforced carcass: Improve ride comfort on the road.
- Joint less bead wire: Prevent bead separation when driving off-road with air pressure.