Passenger Touring - Run Flat
The Turanza T001 Run Flat (like the standard Turanza T001) was developed with luxury touring in mind. Combining a unique tread design with noise reduction technology and also contributes to superior safety performance, featuring Run Flat technology.
Features and Benefits
- Run Flat tires from Bridgestone are the next generation of Run Flats. Featuring a specialized, heat resistant Pro-TechTM rubber compound and Cooling Fins technology, significantly less heat is generated in/and outside the tire. Helping the tire to hold its shape even after air pressure is lost.
- Wide Main Groove minimizes the risk of hydroplaning by channeling water away from the tread contact patch.
- High Angle Block provides superior braking by reducing deformation while stopping, for greater grip.
- Nano Pro-TechTM Tread Compound delivers unparalleled performance on wet roads.
- Slim High Bead Filler provides greater balance of handling and riding comfort.
- Long Wearing Flat Contact Patch (FCP) Profile provides a uniform tread contact area in heavy load conditions, as well as normal loads. This tread profile will also reduce irregular wear and improve tread life.
- Noise Reduction Groove consists of specialized grooves and cavities, within the tread pattern, which act to insulate against road noise and maintain a comfortable ride.
There are no ratings for this tire.
There are no reviews for this tire.