Grand Touring All-Season (featuring ContiSilent)
This luxury touring all-season tire is designed by Continental for consumers wanting performance with comfort, improved mileage and enhanced braking capacity. The ProContact TX (SILENT) offers everything one could ask for in a tire.
What is ContiSilent?
ContiSilent is a tire noise reducing technology developed by Continental. Tires that are equipped with this technology have a polyurethane foam attached to the inner surface of the tread area with an adhesive. Regardless of temperatures, the structure of the foam stays intact.
· Reduces interior noise on all surfaces
· No change in driving performance characteristics
· No negative influence on mileage and load/speed capabilities
· Same mounting and storage procedures as for standard tires
Other Features and Benefits
· Alternating convex and concave sipe design promotes a multidirectional grip and lowers road noise.
· Special shoulder groove geometry offers secure cornering along with a standout performance in wet conditions.
· Interlocking tread sipes make for an improved steering precision and dry performance.
· State-of-the-art silica compound lowers rolling resistance and improves gas mileage.
There are no ratings for this tire.
There are no reviews for this tire.