The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is designed for high performance sports cars, coupes, and sedans like the Ford Focus and Acura TL, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is the ideal max performance summer tire for warm weather driving. These tires offer excellent handling along with improved wet and dry weather traction accompany an attractive tread design that can compete with the best of them.
Features and Benefits
- The tread compound combines Goodyear's race traction resins for dry grip, high surface silica for wet traction, and high molecular weight polymers to optimize tread stiffness.
- The rubber compound is molded into an asymmetric tread design with a wide, solid outboard shoulder to increase cornering traction, and continuous notched inboard ribs to improve high speed stability.
- Goodyear's ActiveBraking Technology 3-dimensional tread element design enhances stopping performance on dry and wet roads.
- The internal structure of the tire includes twin steel belts reinforced with a spirally wrapped polyamide cord that enhances tread stability and high speed capability.
- Goodyear's lightweight racing-derived construction lowers unsprung mass to increase performance while their crossed plies casing improves steering precision, handling, and stopping power.
There are no ratings for this tire.
There are no reviews for this tire.