The new Agilis CrossClimate is a new generation of high performance van and light truck tires with no mobility compromise in winter conditions.
Features & Benefits:
TREAD RUBBER AND COMPOUNDS
- The tread is made from three different kind of rubber compounds.
- The CrossClimate’s innovative tread is also made with two layers - one on the outer
tread and another underneath the surface. This works to minimize any heat transferred through the tire and to reduce the heating of the tire in demanding conditions.
- The Agilis CrossClimate features the V-shaped tread pattern with an innovative combination of high-tech design tread blocks and 3D self-locking sipes.
- The tire is designed to make maximum use of the premium high-tech rubber and to perform from the first millimeter right down until the tread wear indicator is reached.
EXTRA SIDEWALL SHOULDER PROTECTION
- The traditional Michelin high damage resistance has been further enhanced with additional shoulder protection. This series of 1.5mm deep trapezoidal blocks in the shoulder/sidewall area are made from similar tough rubbers compounds to those used in Michelin truck tires.
NEW TREAD WEAR INDICATOR
- The new Agilis CrossClimate features a new tread wear indicator within the groove; this gives an easily read percentage of the tread remaining.
There are no ratings for this tire.
There are no reviews for this tire.