- Large outer tread blocks increase the amount of road contact surface area, improving cornering grip and performance in dry conditions.
- The tread’s non-directional design allows for cross rotation for more even wear and a longer tread life.
- Asymmetric sipe and groove count combined with a variable pitch tread block design work together to reduce annoying noise frequency peaks.
- Two wide circumferential grooves channel water away from the tread blocks, while the high number of inner lateral grooves provide biting edges for wet traction.
- NT420V in LT-metric sizes are constructed to handle heavier ¾ to 1-ton trucks like heavy-duty diesel trucks.